Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Surprise Visit

While on my way to work Saturday, I got a phone call from my mother letting me know that she would be at my house later that night.  Since I had no idea she was coming down, my house was a mess and i hadn't been to the grocery store in weeks.  Now, we all get surprise guests on occasion, but I can not be the only one that prefers a few hours notice to get the house presentable.  If I had not been on my way to work it would have been a non issue.  Luckily my momma knows what a wonderful housekeeper I am (insert sarcasm here) and was pleased with the cleanliness of my home.  

Anywho, that was my surprise change of plans for the weekend.  But we did get to enjoy the Super Bowl together.  We watched the game, enjoyed the commercials, and giggled at the power outage at the beginning of the second half.  

On another note, I got a great deal on a chuck roast and veggies this week so I will be throwing them in the slow cooker tomorrow.  I will post the *recipe* and how it came out tomorrow night.  

I appologize for the randomness of this particular post, it was a busy weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment