Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Introduction

I recently decided that I wanted to start a few blogs to help other people in similar situations as myself.  This one is dedicated to my life as a military spouse and stay at home mom.  I have been a military spouse, specifically an Army wife, for the past 4 years and a stay at home mom for 2 years.  My son and I live in rural NY while my husband is stationed in Texas.  

I am a horse trainer and riding instructor, and I hope to open my own equine facility in the near future.  We purchased a plot of land a few years ago and I am working on turning it into a nice little homestead.  At the moment we have horses, but there will be additions soon enough.

Our son is currently 4 and in Pre-K, we are trying for our second child but it is taking longer than I had hoped.  Apparently it is difficult to get pregnant when you and your spouse are in different states...who knew?!

Well, I guess that's it for my introduction.  I will keep this blog updated with tidbits of my daily life as well as recipes, tips, and tricks to be a better military spouse and stay at home mom.  If anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask.  If I don't know the answer, I will be more than happy to look it up for you.  Enjoy and I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013!  

No comments:

Post a Comment