Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

MIA

To all my loyal readers, everyone that pops in on occasion, and those of you here for the first time...

I have been without internet for months and it is proving much harder to keep up with everything when I have to find time to travel to the library.  I, from this point on, am going to make a greater effort to keep this blog running.  I will be writing posts from home and I will get to the library at least once a week to share them with everyone.  

So much has happened over the winter and I can not wait to share what I have learned with all of you.  Some good and some bad but none the less, they were all learning experiences and I hope that sharing them will help at least one of you get through a difficult situation or find a way to make your home a better place.  

I pray everyone has had a wonderful winter and I am crossing my fingers for an early spring.  I am ready for snow plow season to be over and for gardening to begin!!

Blessed Be
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment